Tuesday 6 October 2015

25 Facts About Me

1. My favourite colour is yellow

2. Audrey Hepburn is my favourite actress

3. I always carry around mints

4. I can never spell 'definitely' and believe it or not it took me a good five minutes to write this

5. I really want to travel the world

6. I wish I had a larger vocabulary

7. Christmas time is the best time of year

8. The first thing I do when I wake up is check my Instagram

9. I can not sleep with socks on!

10. I love Irish accents

11. Watching the rain relaxes me the most

12. My favourite song currently is A Violent Sky by Apparat

13. My celebrity crush has to be either Harry Styles or Ian Somerhalder

14. Disney movies are the best kind of movies

15. I have a 2am playlist on my phone

16. The Vampire Diaries is my guilty pleasure

17. I don't like fizzy drinks but I always order them at restaurants...

18. My favourite Disney movie is by far Beauty and the Beast

19. I collect lighters and postcards when I go abroad

20. I always listen to a song way too much then end up hating it

21. I enjoy photography and making my own short films

22. My favourite emoji is either the snowman or the pumpkin

23. Autumn is my favourite season

24. I am petrified of lifts so my friends hate me because I always make them take the stairs

25. I'm obsessed with vanilla scented candles

I hope you liked this post - I have seen a lot of other bloggers start with facts about themselves so I thought I'd do that too. I'd love to hear 25 facts about you as well - if you have any strange habits like me then please leave a comment below and we can laugh about it together.
Share:

2 comments

  1. I loved reading this! I also can't sleep without socks and I thought I was the only one till I read this! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig