Tuesday 22 December 2015

Winter Makeup | 24 Days of Modedeviebel


Welcome to Day Twenty-One of 24 Days of Modedeviebel where today I will be talking about my everyday Winter Makeup! Before we start I would just like to say I am no way in any shape or form a professional LOL this is simply just the way that works for me even if it's wrong.

Before I apply any makeup I always wash my face, getting rid of any additional grub or makeup that I might have missed from the night before. I hate not feeling fresh-faced before applying my days makeup.

To start I apply a little moisturiser prior to putting on my foundation. I have been using Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation for over what must be two years now. It leaves a smooth, lightweight feel as well as lasting all day as promised. Additional to this I also apply the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer under my eyes and blemishes.

Next, I apply some primer to my eyes before using the Seventeen Sculpting Brow Pencil I shape and fill in my eyebrows whilst the primer drys. To do this I simply outline the bridge of the brow before using the little brush to blend. 

When it comes to eye shadows I own a variety of very beautiful pallets, however this Seventeen Easy On The Eye Pallet has to be my current favourite. It has a variety of pinks and nudes in both shimmers and mattes. At the moment light pinks seems to be my favourite shade, plus they make blue eyes pop!

From there I try my very best to apply Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Liner around the lash line with a small flick at the crease. The great thing I love about this liner is that it's promise to be long lasting stays true to it's word. I know for many people, myself included, liquid liner is a tricky one... You either get over confident or sneeze and have a panda problem going on which is why I have another little beauty hack for you! Get a Q-Tip and add little makeup remover to the end. That way if your line or flick goes a bit off track you can easily sort it out without smudging anything further.

After finishing one eye I straight away use an eye lash curler before applying the L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara. This is so that any additional eyeliner resting on my lashes doesn't dry as it will become much harder to have natural looking lashes. As silly as this might sound, I also use the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara for my bottom lashes as I find it a little neater. 

Moving onto the finishing touches on my face, I apply Lacura Beauty Bronzing Pearls on the cheek bone, jawline and forehead to make my skin look that little more tanned. I highly recommend trying bronzing pearls out if (like me) you don't tan as easily as they don't give that orange effect that other bronzers might do. I also swipe a little NARS Blush in the shade Orgasm across my cheeks to once again heighten that I don't spend all day in doors typing away on my laptop... ANYHOW this is a very subtle shade and actually came in the Christmas edition of My Little Box

Lastly to finish I tend to stick with either a very nude lipstick or clear lip gloss just so my lips don't feel left out. 

I hope you've enjoyed this blogpost and I'll see you tomorrow!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© modedeviebel | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig